Monday, November 12, 2007

From Sarah

I was just amazed at how much my DAD'S side of the family cares about my mom's side of the family. I think sometimes because he is a photographer people think he is famous. We are just a normal family. The entire family stuck together like glue through this whole hurting hard time. My Uncle Rich and Grandmother came. I thank you all that you that came to the wake and funeral and so dose my family. I would also like to thank my wonderfull and supporting friend Elizabith Mullen. She has helped me so much in this difficult time. Again me and my family thank ALL of you for soooooo much support. If you would happen to get a chance thank the staff and students of the Possibilities Center Thank You.
- Sarah Chesler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Sarah!

- Aunt Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sarah~

I am amazed at what a strong young lady you are!! I hope when I grow up I can be as strong as you!! You are a young lady that my little girl can learn from. Take care.

~Sara

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust