We have come up with dates for our next round of photography classes. Classes are $25 each or $150 for all eight classes paid in advance. Here is the class schedule:
March 6 DSLR Basics
- Learn all the bells and whistles of your DSLR camera. Bring your manuals, lenses, flashes, etc... to learn how to get the most out of your camera.
March 13 Lighting
- Learn fun and creative ways to use light. We'll touch on using different light sources from candle light to studio strobes and anything in between. We'll explore how to creatively shape and bend light to direct it where you want it.
March 20 People Photography
- This class will explore photographing people from newborns through the elderly. Learn the best ways to light people and creating certain moods through lighting.
March 27 Photoshop and Lightroom
- These programs are so extensive that we'll just touch on the basics. Learn simple editing techniques such as editing blemishes, cropping, straightening photos, burning and dodging, vignetting, etc... We'll also play with dozens of quick and ready presets to create global edits to a photo to change it's look dramatically.
April 10 Landscapes and Waterscapes
- Hopefully the weather will cooperate for this outdoor class photographing landscapes, lake views, waterfalls and Spring flowers.
April 17 Perspectives
- We'll play with lenses that create a different perspective than normal such as macro lenses and fisheye lenses to get a different perspective of the world around us.
April 24 Sports Photography
- For this class we'll venture outside to find some local sports leagues practicing to learn how to get the best results when photographing action.
May 1 Finishing Touches
- We'll wrap up our series of classes with an opportunity to design and order some really cool products from the photos you've taken during your classes. We can create wall collages, books, canvases, posters, etc... all from your photos at drastically reduced prices.
All classes will be from 6:00-8:00 p.m. each date. To sign up for classes, call the studio at 585-393-9242 or e-mail me at email@example.com.