Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stacey and Tom



There are some weddings each season where everything just falls in to place. Stacey and Tom's wedding at Belhurst was one of those. Tom is a wedding photographer himself from Newark, Delaware. Initially I thought it would be stressful being under the scrutiny of a colleague, but after shooting their e-session last year, they were so cool I knew everything would be fine. In fact, it was the opposite. They were so accommodating I almost felt like they were there for me and not the other way around. They totally made me and Amanda feel like we were hanging out with friends. At the end of the night, instead of saying good bye, we said see you tomorrow for their Trash the Dress session. But that's another story...
















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust