Thursday, March 3, 2011

End of Winter DVD Sale



The other day I walked outside as the snow was thawing and to my surprise I saw the tops of the Daffodils emerging from the ground. I don't care what the groundhog says, Daffodils are a sure sign that Spring is rapidly approaching. I like winter. I'm an ice fisherman and a hockey player, so winter has it's allure for me. Nevertheless, seeing life emerging from winter's grip brings with it the excitement of warmer days and the end of the annual slow season at the studio.
With some exciting connections developing in South Florida, my goal is to have the slow season disappear with some winter weddings in much warmer locales. Until that happens though, we will continue to offer a sale or two on some of our items to make the slow season a little less, well, slow.
With that in mind, we are starting our winter DVD sale for weddings. Through the end of March, our two options for hi-res wedding images with reproduction rights will be discounted by $200 for the full set or discounted by $100 for the set of 200 images. Call the studio at 585-393-9242 to take advantage of this limited time offer.






No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust