Monday, August 9, 2010

Melissa and Jason



I have some more photos to edit from New Orleans, but before time gets the best of me, I wanted to blog about Melissa and Jason's wedding, which I shot just before the trip. They were married at Ventosa Vineyard in Geneva, with an awesome ceremony out on the back lawn overlookng the grapes and Seneca Lake. The reception that followed was amazing with the biggest dessert table I've ever seen and a private fireworks show.
We started the day at Posh Salon in Geneva, which I discovered was owned by one of my past brides.
The guys were getting ready at the Ramada so we stopped there after the salon for some fun lakeside photos.
I have photographed dozens of wedding receptions at Ventosa, but only a few ceremonies. This was the first one out on the lawn and it was a spectacular setting. It felt like a southern plantation, which was kind of fitting since I was leaving for the deep south a day later.





















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust