Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Erin and Rich



Being in the heart of senior portrait season before school starts, it's easy for time to get away from me with blogging. I will post a bunch of senior stuff soon, both here and on our senior blog at http://cheslerseniors.blogspot.com/.
On August 4th, I had the privilege of photographing Erin and Rich's small, intimate ceremony at the Sunken Garden at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva. It was a Wednesday evening wedding with just the two of them and both sets of parents. It was an elegant wedding followed by dinner at Belhurst Castle. Erin looked like she came right out of the 1940's. In fact, I'm hoping she'll model for me the Cars of the 40's calendar we are doing.
















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust