Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Got Harley?




After doing photos of the Sabias and their Harley's last Friday, I've been doing some research on Harley's and their owners, looking for the right words to describe the relationship between man and machine. What I've come across took me by surprise though. The relationship goes way beyond the machine. The relationship is between man and Harley Davidson the company. The company has built brand loyalty beyond compare, with each individual rider feeling as if Harley Davidson were a close personal friend.

I set out to capture that individual bond and instead came away with a real world lesson on how I want my own business to be. I want to surround myself with the Harley Davidson culture to learn more and soak it all in, even though I am partial to a four wheel drift and metal surrounding me. My goal is to photograph Harley owners and their rides with a unique, artistic perspective with the end result for each of them being a really cool coffee table album with a two tone black and orange leather cover. Inside would be a blend of rider portraits, detail shots of their bike and in motion riding shots on the open road. If you're a proud Harley owner and would like to be photographed with your bike, e-mail me at steve@cheslerphoto.com. We will have special pricing for the photo shoot and Harley album options exclusive to Harley owners.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet pics . very nice to see them done tastfull..

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust