Thursday, July 5, 2007

Playing Catch Up



If you're a regular reader of the blog, you've probably noticed the slight gap in the posts. It's been an extremely busy couple of weeks, juggling weddings, photo shoots and much needed time away with my family. This time of year it's very easy to get so wrapped up in the work that my family gets the short end of the stick. I've made a promise to myself that I won't let that happen anymore, so I've started leaving my computer at the studio to spend more quality time at home. So if you see a gap now and again, it's because instead of posting to the blog, I am having a catch with my kids or holding my wife's hand while taking a walk down at the lake.


Here are some images from recent shoots. There will be many more to follow.



This image above was from a wedding I shot at Belhurst Castle this past Saturday. We use the train tracks at Belhurst often, but this was the first time a train actually came by. I couldn't have asked the train operator to pose any better.

I photographed the Brentson family (below) last week. They wanted something different than the typical studio portrait of their family.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust