Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Auto Art



With a career as a wedding photographer, inevitably I miss a lot of the fun summer events that happen on Saturdays. I go to the stock car races every chance I can, even after getting smashed in the shin with a hundred mile per hour pyramid shaped rock that left an inch long gash in my leg through my jeans. Luckily it was my shin and not my head.
On Father's Day, my family took me to Chemung Speedrome near Elmira. I should say the indulged me since I drove and paid. Given the choice, I would much rather go to an asphalt speedway than a dirt one. In July I had the opportunity to shoot at Canandaigua Speedway with track photographer Jeffrey Stalker.
I finally had a chance to edit some of the images just in time for summer and the racing season to wind down.















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust