Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lucky in Love



Whenever I hear the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait, I can't help but smile. The lyrics, "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend," tell the story of last Sunday's wedding couple, Tina and Lucas, in Hudson, Massachusetts. When you look at them, you can't help but smile.
Their emotional ceremony brought tears to everyone's eyes, followed by Lucas's fist pump at the end like he just won the lottery. His lucky numbers 10-10-10, were the winning numbers worth more than any money could buy.
Tina bought Lucas a flat panel TV for a wedding gift. I told him I would come watch the Super Bowl with him since the Jets will be in it. As a Patriots fan, he didn't share my enthusiasm.
Congrats Tina and Lucas, you guys are awesome.





















1 comment:

cida & joao said...

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE CHESLER!
GOD BLESS YOU !
WONDERFULL YOUR JOB, YOUR COMMENT THE BLOG "LUCKY IN LOVE"

JOAO & CIDA (LUCAS'PARENTS"}

LUCAS & TINA ARE SPECIAL FOR WE !

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust