Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Callie and Chris



Going away to Massachusetts for a week, I thought I would have some down time to catch up on my blogging. I was wrong. October 8th was the beginning of a marathon weekend, photographing Callie and Chris's wedding on Friday, then waking up early Saturday to drive to Massachusetts for a wedding Saturday afternoon in Salem and then a wedding Sunday in Hudson, followed by a wedding the following Friday in Spencer, MA.
I started the day on the 8th with Chris and his 2005 WRX STI before meeting up with the girls. For two car guys, I can't think of a better way to start a wedding with cool car photos and lots of turbo, within the speed limit of course.
I then shifted gears (pun intended) to photographing the girls in Bloomfield. In order for Chris not to have all the fun, the girls had their photos taken on a trampoline. They got some serious air time.
Chris and Callie chose to see each other before the ceremony which allowed us to get some great fall foliage shots. We were able to use their neighbors garden which was beautifully manicured with flowers and a pond. We finished the day with a reception at Mendon Country Club.
















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust