Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jedi Master





I just returned from an awesome weekend at the Desmond Hotel in Albany for this years Professional Photographer's Society of New York state conference. It was actually the first ever Northeast Regional conference in conjunction with New Jersey. As usually happens at these conferences, my head is spinning with ideas, but that's coming in it's own blog post.
Several months ago I received a letter from PPA (Professional Photographer's of America) that I had received my degree of Master of Photography. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the Imaging USA conference in Nashville to take part in the ceremony to confer my degree. In Albany, PPA President Louis Tonsmeire, officially recognized those who received their degrees during the banquet Sunday night. Now it's official.
I also received my degree of Accredited Photographer from PPSNYS this weekend as well.
This years print competition went well also. Although I didn't take home any of the big trophies I was hoping for, I did receive a blue ribbon on each of my four prints.
Here are the images I entered as well as a few other photos from the weekend.






Photo by Jim Ferrara


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust