Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fish Eye Fun



After getting very little use for years, I've started using my fish eye lens more often for the sheer entertainment value of it. I've never been a big fan of fish eyes while working, but they can be a riot with a little bit of creativity. Flattering is not a word I would use to describe the result, but when the image drops me to my knees in laughter, it has to be shared.
I also recently purchased the Ray Flash ring light to spread a light source around the lens, creating a high fashion look. However, when used with a fish eye lens, the ring light shows up in the image creating a unique look. I did a test shot on Amanda this morning at the studio. Some people get to play for a living. :)






No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust