Thursday, June 25, 2009

She Said Yes, at Belhurst



While shooting a wedding this past weekend at Belhurst Castle, my friend Carmen, who is the event coordinator there, approached me about a proposal that was about to happen. Matthew and Adrienne got engaged down on the docks at Belhurst along Seneca Lake. I spoke with Matt afterwards and here is a recap in his own words.

I surprised her at work (Vonnie's Boathouse), brought her a change of clothes, set up to have another co-worker there to cover for her from 4-6pm, and took her to the Belhurst for dinner. Between dinner and desert we went for a walk along the property and ended up down on the dock at which time I proposed, followed by the next surprise that I had already planned for us to get married in September of 2010 at the Belhurst.

Congratulations Matthew and Adrienne!






No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust