Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!





Ringing in the new year always seems to be the best time to get a fresh start on the previous years short comings and broken resolutions. Looking back at 2008, I feel good about saying that I followed through with my resolutions to be a better husband and a better father. I made it a priority to spend more time with my siblings and my mother, which I did despite this past weeks sickness and snow storms that sidelined two visits.

2008 was a good year for the business as well with the launch of Chesler Photography New England, a branch of the studio based in Marlborough, Massachusetts, as well as my first national speaking gig in Milwaukee. I started off the year being featured on a segment of Inside Edition for Trash the Dress sessions and then headed to Tampa to receive my first Photographer of the Year award. 2009 is beginning on a positive note as well as I am getting set to leave for Las Vegas and Phoenix where I will be receiving my second Photographer of the Year award. I don't want to come off as bragging, I'm just proud of what we have accomplished in 2008 and I'm looking forward to continuing that success in the new year.

My resolutions for 2009 are to continue my 2008 resolutions with my family. There is always room for improvement. I also want to be more appreciative and give credit where credit is due to my staff at the studio. They are an incredible group of people. My goals for the studio are to continue growth as a national and international destination wedding photographer, to continue to book national speaking programs, to have the New England studio thrive and to offer fun, community oriented events at the studio each month. The first event we are doing is our Pet Week beginning January 27th to benefit the Humane Society.

I want to wish you all a safe and healthy New Year. May you live life to the fullest and strive to reach your dreams.

~Steve


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust