Saturday, November 29, 2008

Midtown Madness


Yesterday afternoon I went in to Midtown Manhattan with my family. What better time to go Time Square than the busiest shopping day of the year? My brother brought his camera with him and here are some of the results.

My brother Rich outside of a restaurant we ate at in Harlem.

One of my all-time favorite buildings is the Chrysler Building. I love the Art Deco style. We tried to go in to it, but it's all corporate now and we're not allowed past security.


Rich took this shot at Rockerfeller Center.

He also took this shot of me risking my life in NYC with a Red Sox hat on. I swear I'm a Yankees fan. I borrowed the hat to stay warm.

After all the walking we did, the kids just about fell asleep on the subway back to Harlem.

No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust