Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nash Rambler

I did a shoot for my good friend Sara Goff, who is also the wedding and event planner for Bristol Harbour resort in Canandaigua. For those of you who have never been to Bristol Harbour, check out the slideshow we created for their website. It's an amazing place.


The shoot we did was with Sara and her kids. At one point, we came across an old abandoned car in the woods. I have since found out it's a Nash Rambler. We did a photo of the kids and their attitudes that make the shot. The little girl in the door is Missy, who is the girl with the flying hair in the photo that made the Showcase book for the PPA print competition. Who knows, maybe she'll be entered again this year.

~Steve



Click on image for larger version.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Steve you did it again!! As the mother of these 3 beautiful children you have brought tears to me eyes!! I love your work and I appreciate everything do for us!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

NASH RAMBLER - STANLEY, NY

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust