Monday, October 8, 2007

Girl Party!

Amanda and I have been discussing doing portrait parties, where a group of friends come in to the studio, or on location for that matter, have their hair and make up done and then do a cool photo shoot. Today I did one of those parties for the daughter of my friend Carmen, who is the wedding coordinator from Belhurst Castle. She took eight 13-year-old girls by limo up to a hair salon in Webster, then stopped at the studio on their way back for a photo shoot. What a blast! These girls were so funny. They had their own code of sayings and facial expressions. This is one party they won't soon forget and we have the photos to prove it.

Click image to view larger version.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Knowing that I was "behind" the scenes on this one, I'm still laughing ~ "the kissey", "the gretzky", "the peace", and ugh..don't even know them all!!! Thanks Steve ~ everyone of them called me last night and/or emailed that this was THE BEST ever and will NEVER forget it...you and Scott & Aleah made their dreams come true. Thanks!! ~ Carm

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust