Thursday, June 14, 2007

Masseth Wedding

So Steve is making me try out this "blog thing". I love to look at his, and am constantly asking him when he will update the next time. And I'm also a HUGE fan when he mentions my name. It's always nice to get some praise and recognition.
Thanks Steve!
So down to business...
Sandi, Ellen and I had a fantastic start to our busy wedding season this weekend. Jen and Cory are one of the most in love couples I've ever come across. The way they look at each other is amazing.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day.
I hope everyone enjoys the photos, and hey-maybe I'll do this again sometime! Hopefully with less babbling.
See you next time!
Amanda Lee




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!!

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust