Thursday, June 14, 2007

DeWandler Wedding

This past weekends wedding was at Bristol Harbour overlooking Canandaigua Lake. I'm always amazed that such world class beauty is right in my backyard. I had the opportunity to shoot with Erin Schuster, who just purchased her own studio in LeRoy, and Michal-Kathryn Morgan, our studio's newest edition. The wedding was of Maura Farrell and Evan DeWandler. They were a great couple and a lot of fun too photograph. Shooting at Bristol Habour is great since we also get to work with Sara Goff, the event coordinator and one of my former wedding photographers. It's really unfortunate that I get to have so much fun working. Work is supposed to be boring, but hey, someone has to have all the fun right?









No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust