Sunday, April 29, 2007

Senior Portrait Freebies

I did a fun session with a student from DeSales High School and got to thinking over the weekend how I could get the students to help spread the word about having their senior photos done at Chesler Photography. I need to be where the students are, so here's one of the thoughts I came up with.




If a student puts a link with our logo on their blog, website or MySpace page they will get an add on session module at 1/2 price or a free set of 8 wallets. To get the offer, the student must leave the logo on their site through the end of September. I have attached the logo and the html code to the post below. Send us an e-mail to verify the logo placement to steve@cheslerphoto.com.







No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust