Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nikon D1H For Sale


I recently purchased the new Fuji S5 digital camera, so it's time to part with some of the older items that are no longer being used. The first to go is my Nikon D1H body. It comes complete with three batteries (although 2 are not lasting very long), battery charger, AC adapter, it's original box and paper work. This camera is extremely fast and takes outstanding sports photos even at 2.7 megapixels. I have made 20x30 enlargements from this camera. I am also selling the matching SB-28DX Flash. The flash is fully functional although the LCD glass on the back has a crack in it. I sent it to Nikon but it was not worth fixing for the price they quoted me. I will post some actual pictures of the camera when I get to the studio tomorrow. Asking $750 for all. Lens in the photo is not included.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust