Thursday, March 29, 2007

Valley of Fire

I've never been so tired in my life. After the conference ended yesterday, Ellen and I went out to the desert for a Trash the Dress session. We went to Valley of Fire National Park north east of Las Vegas. It was a spiritual experience. I've never been to a place with such natural beauty in my life. I've posted some photos from the shoot below. After the Valley of Fire we went to the airport for our trip home, consisting of a midnight flight to Cincinatti and a 9 a.m. flight to Rochester. I got home at 12:30 p.m. and took a two hour nap before heading to the studio. That has been the only sleep I've had in 39 hours. It's amazing how altered the world seems on such little sleep. Going to bed before I do a face plant on the keyboard.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW...Steve, I think you have some master prints here...You-da-Man....Hank

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust