Saturday, March 3, 2007

Philadelphia Style

I spent part of this past week down in Philadelphia photographing the first annual City Style Fashion Show and fundraiser for the Gershman Y. Philadelphia is a beautiful city. All I knew of Philly was from movies, mostly in South Philadelphia, which doesn't represent the downtown area. The city is rich in American history, which I knew well from the history books, but to see it first hand was amazing. The amount of buildings dating back to colonial times was amazing. The obvious ones were cool, like Independence Hall and such, but the ones that I loved were the historic houses and apartments that are just part of everyday life there. I will definitely be back to visit. Here are a few photos from the fashion show as well as a link to the slideshow from the event.

City Style Slideshow




No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust