Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blain Wedding


I am so far behind blogging weddings it's crazy. What better time to do it than when I'm awake at 4 a.m. staring at the ceiling. This is my first weekend in months without a wedding, so you'd think I'd take the opportunity to sleep in. Apparently someone forgot to tell my eye lids. 

Last weekend was the last of a long run of multi-wedding weekends. We finished the run with a great wedding with Natalie and Jarrod, who got married at Belhurst Castle. Jarrod is a pilot in the USAF and is a very big dude. He was very excited to lift his bride in the air every chance he got. 

It's always good working with some of the regular vendors at Belhurst. The awesome flowers were from Sandy's Floral Creations in Clifton Springs and we got to work side-by-side with our good friend Dave Carro from Carro Video.


















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust