Monday, July 2, 2012

Frank and Jacque


I love Mondays! It's normally my day off, so I've grown fond of what is widely considered the most dreaded day of the week. Today however was different. I had the opportunity to shoot a rare Monday wedding at the Inn on the Lake in Canandaigua of Frank and Jacque. 

 So far this wedding season it's been one spectacular wedding after another, with great couples at great locations. Frank and Jacque were so totally cool. I barely had to direct them at all. They were so comfortable and natural in front of the camera with their affection for each other and awesome sense of humor. We had so much fun all day. 

 We did a pre-ceremony reveal which allowed us time to walk the pier in Canandigua and play with some of the boat houses. The wedding and reception were both on the back lawn of the Inn on the Lake under blue skies with perfect puffy white clouds.

















No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust