Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Can Hear My Neurons



Some people think I'm crazy, especially a doctor or two, because I can hear my neurons firing in my left ear. If I get a tickle or itch on the inside of my right thigh, I hear what sounds like Morse code in my left ear. It has happened for as long as I can remember. So to prove I'm not crazy, it was happening today, so I had Sue put her ear up to my ear to see if she can hear it. So what does this prove? Well if you walked into the room and saw my wife and I connected by the ear and our explanation was that we were listening to my neurons firing, I think it would only prove that I actually am crazy. I'm going to invent a device that can hear what I'm hearing and record it.
It could be worse though. At least I don't involuntarily shout out "Cuckoo!" every time I get an itch on my thigh. Now that would be embarrassing.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust