Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You Hudson Valley



I had the opportunity to be the guest speaker for the Hudson Valley Professional Photographers group last night in Newburgh. Not only is it an honor to be asked to speak for them, but also to get to know such a great group of photographers. The meeting was at the Hilton Garden Inn near Stewart Airport. I had the pleasure of staying in one of the rooms last night. Compared to some of the other places I have stayed recently, this hotel is awesome. If you're travels take you through Newburgh and you need a place to stay, this is it. It's also right next to the new headquarters of Orange County Choppers, which I thought was a motorcycle museum when I pulled up. The place is amazing. Now it's time for the 4 hour drive back home.



No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust