Friday, October 16, 2009

iBlog


This is my first official post sent from my iPhone. It's amazing how accessible the world has become. I now carry my connection to it in my pocket. I'm going to have to get used to the new formatting issues with the phone when doing blog posts.

I have a new phone number with the phone. I wanted to overlap with the old phone while I get used to this instead of just switching over the number. It's amazing how attached I have become to the old number. It's almost as much a part of my identity as my social security number. It will be a sad day when I turn it off. I feel like I should have some sort of memorial service for it or a candle light vigil. Perhaps I will retire the number on a banner and hang it from the rafters of the house. The thought of someone else having my number after I cancel verizon feels like a violation of my identity. If only verizon had agreed to work with apple in the beginning.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust