Saturday, January 10, 2009

Red Rock Crossing



After Tlaquepaque, we headed over to Cathedral Rock which is a chapel built in to the side of one of the Mesas. The views were incredible. Natalie put her wedding dress on and we did photos around the chapel with the massive red rock walls towering above us. The photos just don't do their magnificence justice. Our next stop was up to Sedona Airport which sits on top of a mesa itself. The guys from Sky Safari Charter and Air Tours were gracious enough to let us photograph with one of their biplanes. Next time I'm here, I am definitely going up for a ride. After the airport, we headed south to Red Rock Crossing. The location is believed to be a spiritual vortex. I don't know if I believe that, but I can tell you that it was a magical experience being there, one of those surreal moments in life when things are so spectacular that it's mind bending. Oak Creek meandered over the smooth red rocks with Red Rock Crossing mesa standing in the distance. Words can not describe how majestic the setting was. I'm still in awe.











No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust