Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Journey's End



It's all over except for the flight home. The past 11 days have been an incredible journey of inspiration, self realization and friendship. I am coming home with a mind boggling amount of ideas to bring to the studio and to my life. I first need to sit down and organize my thoughts, but once they are set in to action, there are going to be some amazing things happening. Some of them will be very apparent at the studio, so stay tuned to the blog for some exciting new things in the works. Other things will not be so apparent to the eye, but will foster themselves in building life long relationships, both new and old.
As exciting as the journey has been, I am very excited to come home and squeeze my family. I miss my kids terribly and my wife needs a big smooch.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust