Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There's a first time for everything.


I am on vacation this week with my family, doing some local things from the campground in Cattaraugus County. Yesterday morning, before we left for Darien Lake Theme Park, Cade was eating a breakfast sandwich and lost his first tooth in it. Sarah has been working on his tooth for days. I wish I had a picture of him laying on the floor of the camper as if he were in surgery with Sarah hunched over him with a plastic bag on her hands, pulling and tugging on the microscopic baby tooth wiggling in his mouth. It took a frozen breakfast sandwich to get the job done.

Another first happened yesterday with Sarah riding her first upside down roller coaster. Not only did she ride her first, but she rode every one in the theme park including the Ride of Steel which has a 205 foot, 75 mph initial drop. I had to pay her $10 to do that one with me. Unfortunately, the photo booths at the Viper were closed, so I couldn't get her first ride photo.

I'll type more next time I have internet access.

The studio is still open and in good hands with Amanda and Jess, so don't hesitate to call if you need anything.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust