Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa Favorites


Despite the weather, our Santa photos went very well on Sunday. I was worried that the weather would keep everyone home. Here are some images from this weekend and one from a few years ago that is one of my favorites of my kids with Santa. We will be at Dunkin Donuts in Geneseo this Sunday from 10-12 and next Sunday at Tim Hortons in Geneseo also from 10-12 with the same sleigh set up with Santa. Come visit!









...and Cade picking out a gift for Santa!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice.... i really like the one of cade "picking" a gift for santa!!

Anonymous said...

How can I not love these photos. They are of two of my favorite people. Sarah and Cade, my beautiful grandchildren.

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust