Monday, June 17, 2013

Photography Stuff For Sale


As I stated in a previous post, I'm selling a bunch of stuff at the studio that we're just not using anymore. This does not mean I'm going out of business, just cleaning house. Here's the list: Nikon D2X Camera Body. This camera has 179K acuations on it but with a titanium shutter it's rated to go to 450K. It's a 12mp workhorse that's built like a tank. I paid $5,000 for it in 2006 and I'm asking $575 for it now. It comes with the box and battery however you'll need to get a charger since I have another camera that uses the same charger. 





 Fuji S5 Camera Body with Grip. This camera is a Nikon D200 with Fuji guts so it takes all my Nikon lenses. It has a unique dual sensor which exposes for the normal exposure and one for the highlights giving it a range closer to that of film. The colors are amazing. I'm selling this one because I have two of them and don't use both. It has high mileage so I'm only asking $450 for it, but it's in really nice condition. I baby my cameras. This is a great camera especially for the "natural light" shooters out there. 




 Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 lens. This is a nice lens for the DX series cameras. It has Nikon's typical quirky rubber for the zoom and AF rings but other than that the glass is perfect. I'm asking $750 for it. 

 Nikon 80-200 f2.8 lens. This is Nikon's ED D lens with separate zoom and focus rings. This lens does not have VR. It also has loose rubber on the zoom ring. The glass is perfect. Asking $650 with box and case. 






Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 and Flex TT5 set. 1 MiniTT1 and 2 Flex TT5 Units for Nikon allowing full TTL operation converting Nikon's wireless infrared system to a radio signal to go around walls and much greater distances than infrared. Barely used. $575 for the set.



 Off the Wall set with columns and matching sandstone 12x24 backdrop. Asking $475. 


 Off the Wall two sided wall unit. This unit has a cool doorway on one side and a Mediterranean looking plaster wall with window on the other. It also has a set of steps going up to the door. It's very tall so I had to remove the studio windows on the second floor to get it up there since it wouldn't fit around the corner to go up the stairs. I paid $2400 for it and I'm asking $1250. 



 I also have a set of Bogen Autopoles which mount between the floor and ceiling to attach accessories to such as the expan drive system to mount rolls of seamless paper for an at home studio. I used these when I had the studio out of the house 13 years ago. I also have a brand new set of expan drives never taken out of the box. Asking $125 for the poles and $75 for the expan drive set of 3. If interested in any of these items, please call me at 585-393-9242.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust