Thursday, June 7, 2012

Alive and Kicking


It appears that there is a rumor going around that we went out of business because the store front is vacant down below the studio. I can assure you that we are still in business and will be for a long time. Our signs are still up and we still have our first floor window display. In fact, while the store was vacant down stairs, we even put photos in their window display as well. I'm not sure what else to do short of having a Vegas show girl out front handing out business cards. Hmmm, I think I just came up with a new marketing concept. I wonder if that would be approved by the zoning board. 

 The good news is the store below us is being filled as I write this. A former co-worker of mine from my advertising sales days back in the 90s is moving her store in and is set to open July 1. Her current store, The Olde Homestead Country Store, is at 222 South Main Street until the move is complete. You can visit them online at http://www.oldehomesteadcountrystore.com/.

No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust