Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wicked Cool



Since the beginning of the hockey season, I've been trying to get on the ice to do some posed action shots with some cool lighting and non-traditional angles. At the beginning of the season I was too busy and then I had to wait for my shoulder to heal enough. The last thing I needed was to slip on the ice and wreck my shoulder trying to catch myself.

With the high school hockey season over, I had one chance to get on the ice with them on Monday when they came to the rink for pizza and to turn in their jerseys. I did photos of the seniors as well as one of the goalies along with Cade. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is SO cool! Great job.

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust