Saturday, December 31, 2011

Shoot Your Own Session



As a child, my dream was to become a fighter pilot in the Air Force. That dream died in tenth grade when I got my first pair of glasses. As a photographer, I'd give my right arm, wait, make that my left arm, to go up in a fighter jet and photograph the ride. I'd also love to practice in goal with an NHL team just to see if I could do it, with both arms of course. If I could do someone else's job for day, the list would be long - driving a freight train or 18-wheeler, a stock car, a writer for a car magazine, a fly fishing guide...

A few weeks ago I was brain storming to try and find ways to bring in some income during the slower winter months. One of the ideas was to offer my expertise to those who ever wanted to have my job for an hour. With all the new cameras people receive as Christmas gifts, I thought this was the perfect time to offer a "Shoot Your Own Session" promotion. Here's how it will work. For $75, you get to bring your family/friends to the studio for an hour and use my backgrounds, strobes, props, etc... under my guidance to create your own portrait. I will then walk you through some Photoshop skills where we will print an 8x10 for you to take with you. All the images you create are yours to keep.

We will be offering this for a limited time before the studio starts filling with senior portraits. You can book this for yourself or buy it for someone as a great gift. Call the studio at 585-393-9242 or e-mail info@cheslerphoto.com for more details or to book your session.

No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust