Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Emma's Bat Mitzvah




Last weekend Rich and I photographed Emma's Bat Mitzvah in New Rochelle, just outside of NYC. I drove down on Friday and photographed Emma with her family, almost like I would with a high school senior. Most of the drive down, the scenery was the bland browns of winter with the leaves well past peak. As I got to within about 15 miles of the coast, it was like traveling back in time several weeks with the foliage in full color. I did photos at their house before we headed down to Glen Island Park on Long Island Sound, where the party was to be held the next day. The scenery was spectacular with the different inlets and islands in the harbor. For a brief moment, I missed the growing up on Long Island and boating in Oyster Bay on Long Island Sound with my Dad.




No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust