Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweet 16



16 years ago I watched my soon to be wife walk down the aisle toward me. I leaned over to my brother who was my best man and said, " I think I just fell in love all over again." She looked like an angel gliding effortlessly down the aisle. I remember holding her hands during the ceremony and playing with her freshly manicured finger nails except for one which apparently popped off on the limo ride to the ceremony.
We were married at LaGalleria Restaurant which was "nestled in the woods" of Orchard Park, NY. What that actually meant was that there were three trees and then the parking lot to Rich Stadium which loomed in the distance. The neat thing though is that we can see where we got married with every blimp shot during a Bills game.
I'm thankful for the 16 years Sue has put up with me. I'm a better person because of her and I cherish the love she has given me and our kids.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust