Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yankees at Chelsea Grill



I'm sitting here watching the Yankees play game six of the World Series. I figure if I do a blog post I won't bite my finger nails off. Game five was certainly a nail biter. I happened to be down in New York City Sunday and Monday for the Wedding Salon Bridal Show. That will be a different post altogether. After the show ended, I went to dinner with my brother Rich and my sister Caren to the Chelsea Grill on 9th Ave. We sat at the bar and watched the Yankees make a strong come back before falling just short of clinching the World Series. The atmosphere of being in a NYC bar during a Yankee game that could win them the World Series was electrifying. I'm almost glad they lost though. I think they should win it in front of their home fans so they can all celebrate together. Yes, I'm being an optimist. We'll find out in a hour or two...


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust