Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vetter Champions!!!





What a way to end the season! The Canandaigua Knights U12 Girls won the championship of the Vetter Memorial Hockey Tournament at the Canandaigua Civic Center. The girls put on a display of text book hockey to win the championship 4-0 over a very tough Ithaca team.

I can not put in to words how proud I am of this team. They have worked so hard the entire year, developing in to fine hockey players and true friends. The entire group of parents and players have become a tight knit family and I am truly honored to be a part of it and call them friends.

Today was one of those surreal historic moments in life when a story for generations was created. To all my baby birds who sit on the bench with their mouths wide open waiting for a squirt of water, you have wiggled your way in to my heart and I am looking forward to the years ahead on the ice.

Congratulations Sarah, Tessa, Olivia, Bella, Celeste, Nikolle, Hannah, Kaileen, Mary, Jenna, Courtney and Casey.





No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust