Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!



We officially made it through the holiday rush and are now ready for some much needed family time and rest. But first, we must make one more stop at Sprague's Maple Farm in Portville, NY to do Santa photos in the morning before heading down to Virginia.

I would just like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year. I would especially like to acknowledge my incredible staff for not only their tireless effort, without which none of this would be possible, but also for their friendship. They are an incredible group of people. Kim, Amanda, Jess, MK, Ellen, Mariah, Karen, Terri and Alicia, thank you for all that you do. Oh wait, there is one more person who not only keeps the business side of the business running smoothly, but she also puts up with me 24/7 which is no small task; my wife Sue. Thank you Sue, for being the one person by my side from day one, when I had this crazy idea that I could make a go of it being self employed.

I hope you all have a great holiday. The studio will close Christmas Eve and reopen on Tuesday, January 6th. Should you have any questions or concerns, my e-mail is never far away. steve@cheslerphoto.com






No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust