Wednesday, October 8, 2008

#3

In March, I will have the honor of photographing the wedding of Melanie Wiesner and Justin Haers. They are both very involved in the DIRT Motorsports Big Block Modified Division. Justin is the driver of the #3 Phelps Cement Products Modified stock car.

Ironically, while we were photographing Justin and Melanie's E-session around Canandaigua last week, we came across a lone #3 just waiting to be photographed.

After the photos were posted, I received the following e-mail from Melanie:

Steve -
I LOVE our pictures! I called everyone I knew and put the slide show on my computer at work for everyone to see! You are amazing! As soon as Justin comes home Sunday night after the " Big Race" I will show him too!
Thank you so much for everything!
Melanie




The photo above is by Mike Johnson from Justin's website www.justinhaers.com.







No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust