Saturday, September 20, 2008

25,000 Hits

The blog officially hit 25,000 hits last night. I don't know the real number since it didn't have a hit counter for the first 6 months, but it should be kind of close to accurate since it takes a while to get the word out. It amazes me how something that didn't exist a short time ago has become such an important part of my business and my life. I want to create a book of my blog. Over the past two years I have poured 100s of hours and my soul into it and the fear of a server crash at Blogspot is very real. I found a company that can do this at Blurb.com, but it will have to wait until the busy season calms down a bit. I also have the Twins book to complete which has priority. I want to thank all 25,068 readers for coming to the blog and sharing my journey with me, even if 21,348 hits were from my mom. :)


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust