Monday, June 23, 2008


Fish Tales

Daryn and I went fishing on the north end of Canandaigua Lake today. We caught a bunch of rock bass and a few other assorted specimens. At around 3:00, I picked up my 12-year-old neighbor Zach at the pier. He wanted to go fishing on the boat so bad. I told him if he could get a ride to the pier, I would pick him up. He ended up convincing my other neighbor to take him down there after school. So I pick him up and what does the little stinker do? He catches the biggest one of the day! He caught a 17" 3 lb smallmouth bass. As long as we are telling fish stories, here is a photo from a few months ago when Daryn and I went up to Sandy Creek in Hamlin. Once again I was outfished and here is the photo to prove it with Daryn holding a beautiful brown trout.




No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust