Friday, March 14, 2008


Vegas Baby!!!!!!!

I don't know what I'm still doing up. I'm heading to Vegas later today for the WPPI conference, which has become an annual tradition for Daryn and I for four years now. My sister Ellen joined us last year and this year we will also be joined by Amanda and her husband Mark. Each year I came away with something different, from huge amounts of inspiration and marketing ideas to some great new friendships. My first year there I felt like I was bowing to the stars and now I feel like I'm going back to hang with old friends. I am so thankful that I have a career that allows me to travel and experience events like this. I will be online sporadically to check my e-mail and post some of this years excitement. Sue and Kim will be in the studio this week holding down the fort. Well that's it for now. Next stop, Bally's Las Vegas.

No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust