Friday, December 28, 2007

Warm Cookies and Warm Fuzzies

Here are some photos from the past few days. They start out on Christmas morning with Sue and Cade opening presents. Late Christmas Day we drove down to my sister Caren's house on the Jersey shore. She has a really great house in an artsy community a few blocks from the beach. She has a great kitchen that she made Christmas cookies with the kids. We came down here to do the Inside Edition photo shoot, but the real treat is visiting Caren and spending time with family. I've discovered that she makes the best little Lindser Tart cookies I have ever tasted.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again my heart is singing whenever I see the family getting together. That is the way it is meant to be. Cherish one another, love one another and always be there for each other. Friends come and go but family is always there.....

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust