Thursday, September 9, 2010

Speaking in PA



Yesterday, Ellen and I drove to a small town near Williamsport, Pennsylvania to give a photography presentation to their local professional photographers group. We spent the first few hours shooting, playing with different alternative lighting techniques. In the evening we presented a multimedia presentation touching on topics from contagious marketing to embracing the latest technology to offer new and exciting products to our clients. The program also strays from the business side of photography to a more emotional topic of healing with photography and how as photographers we have a tremendous gift to offer of helping others heal through our images.
It never ceases to amaze me what a great group of people I find myself surrounded by in this industry. It's awesome to be able to share my knowledge with, as well as learn from my colleagues.
I want to thank Bruce Dart and Llew Wenzel for their hospitality, as well as Burrell Colour Imaging for supporting our speaking program.
Here are some of the images I shot with the help of our models Ashley and Melinda during yesterday's program.














Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust