Monday, February 22, 2010

Chesler Photography Workshops



Now that hockey season is winding down with the kids, I will have time to offer some workshops to the community. I've wanted to do this for a while, but our lives are so busy, I never had a chance until now. I'm looking for some feedback on what people would want to do. Here is what I have in mind so far.

1) Digital Camera Basics - Learn the basics to getting started with your camera and computer.

2) Action Photography 101 - This is geared toward those hockey/soccer moms and dads that want to get better results photographing their kids in action.

3) Backyard Wildlife - This would be a good class to step up to after understanding the basics. We would learn the best methods to photographing nature without traveling far from home.

4) Landscapes - Learn the techniques and locations to capture the Finger Lakes vistas, waterfront and waterfalls.

Each class would vary in price and length depending on the topic. If you have other ideas let me know as we set up our workshop calendar.


No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust