Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PPSNYS Conference Recap


What an awesome conference we had this year in Albany. Yeah, I'm done sulking about my competition prints tanking, I think. OK, so I'm still bitter about the crappy judging, but how can I call it crappy when Amanda and Ellen got Blues. I'm still so proud of them.

There were eight of us who went to the conference together. Not everyone in the group knew each other going in, but by the end, we were one big happy family. It's also great to see a crop of new, young, talented photographers coming in to the state organization. The camaraderie and support that all the professional photographers offer each other, along with the educational opportunities to advance our craft are truly inspirational.







No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust